Some girls think that being a social escort is an easy job. It is easy if you know what to expect, and are fully aware of the pros and cons and proceed. Just like any other job, there are always upsides, and downsides. Here are some pros and cons of being a social escort in Singapore.
1. It is highly paid. On a per hour basis, you make as much as top lawyers and surgeons in their 40s make. You can be expecting to make anywhere between $200 to $500 per hour as a social escort in Singapore.
2. You can hold a full time job, or perhaps even still run a Carousell business selling other things on the side. Many social escorts have a full time job as an insurance or property agent or perhaps a fixed hour office job or run their own online business while working as a social escort. The beauty of this job is that it can be part time.
3. You need not have sky high academic qualifications to get a social escort job in Singapore. However, it is strongly recommended that you at least have a Diploma or Degree, and are eloquent. Clients engage escorts who are intelligent, beautiful and eloquent, not a low class ah lian.
4. Due to the high paying nature of the job, you are essentially being paid to be someone’s temporary girlfriend for perhaps a few times a week. This means that you will be able to make a tidy income from your social escort job with just a few hours a week if you are able to accept both the pros and cons.
5. Did someone say more financial freedom, Prada, Gucci and Louboutin? These are the norm if you work hard as a social escort in Singapore.
A. Clients are very last minute. If you do not have a flexible schedule, I strongly recommend against you applying for any escort vacancies. Some of them can contact you and request to meet you within the hour, while some within a few hours.
B. Just like any job, there may be clients you love, and there may be clients you hate. As long as you can accept that and you are a people pleaser type, then you can potentially do well.
C. You cannot choose your clients. Some agencies allow you to pick clients to a tiny extent, but largely, if you want to make a lot of money, stop being picky. This job is terrible if you have a picky personality.
Special things you may want to note:
– Being available on demand is key if you want to make a lot of money as a female social escort in Singapore.
– Being available at odd hours will ensure you will make more money as an escort than other girls in Singapore – this is because other girls may not be available e.g. in middle of the afternoon or well past midnight. If you are available, you may make more money.
– Clients do not pay you to be a social escort to stand next to them or sit there motionlessly like a first date. Clients pay you so much money for you to pretend as though you are already their girl.
– You may want to do further research online by yourself on the social escorts industry in Singapore before deciding to become one.
– It can be a financially rewarding career if you can accept both the pros and cons of the job.
– You can watch this Razor TV interview episode of a local social escort in Singapore who talks about her lifestyle as a social escort in Singapore.